Stand out in the rain when walking your pooch with a Scribbler Waterproof Tropic Mesh lined jacket is a fresh, light, and bright statement in inclement weather! The Tropic is your new best friend – this print goes with everything, all year round. Layer under it during winter, and use it as an additional windbreak during warmer weather – you will wear this a lot.
This jacket is great for traveling as folds up really small only weighing 500g.
- Waterproof to 10 000mm (high), seam-sealed (no water can reach you through the seams), and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won’t get wet in a downpour with water beading off you like a duck’s back. This is our highest-rated waterproof level.
- Breathable to let water vapour escape while you’re getting from home to work or while time away at the farmer’s market on Saturday morning.
- Printed layer of fabric and mesh lining are both made from recycled plastic – this is feel-good fashion all the way. Scribbler is so proud to finally be able to offer this to you.
- Reflective elements on side pockets, chest, and back so that cars and others can see you in low light. New reflective edging on the cuff.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK – cos they’re the best) – so you can ride your bike/horse or sit in your car/a bus comfortably
- New hood shape with 3-way adjustable hood – because nobody wants water in their eyes when they’re trying to see in front of them in a rain shower. Our new hood shape was based on research from our Scribbler fans – better peripheral vision, back-of-head adjustability, and peak adjustability
- Zippered side pockets to keep your valuables dry and safe when out and about
- Internal pocket – for those extra special valuables you want to keep close to your heart (quite literally!)
- Storm flap over the front zip to keep things watertight for you
- Hidden elasticated cuffs to keep water from running down your arm (and cold shivers up your spine!)
- Palm cut-out cuff for ease of use now with reflective on edge
- Longer back scoop to protect you even more when moving about
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the gorgeous yellow zip
Sizing: our styles are all slim fit, but check our sizing guide for help.
To clean your coat we recommend washing with Nikwax Tech Wash. Then, if your jacket requires DWR re-proofing, wash with Nikwax TX.Direct. See our garment care guide here.
Water literally runs off these jackets.
There are no reviews yet.