The Scribbler puffer vest is incredibly lightweight, highly waterproof, windproof, and breathable making it ideal for an extra layer or when you don’t know what the weather is going to do when out and about. It is so easy to pack away with you if the sun comes out. Ideal for walking your dog especially in New Zealand when some days you can have three seasons in one day. Great for when out with your dog for long walks. If you are looking for a warmer raincoat we would like to suggest the Selva fleece raincoat.
- Waterproof outer fabric – 3 000 mm
- Breathable fabric – 3 000 MVP
- DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent) to encourage water to bead on the surface
- Inner quilting made from recycled plastic bottles and polyester
- Zip-off removable hood
- 4 inner pockets with earphone cable opening
- 2 exterior zip pockets
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while riding/sitting
- All YKK zippers
- Reflective Scribbler logo on chest
- Beautiful customised collaboration art print by Julie Smith-Belton
- Fit is made for layering – if you want a snug fit, opt for a size down to your usual
There are no reviews yet.