Scribbler Floral Blush is a gorgeously feminine dusty pink base with pops of burgundy roses, and teal-green leaves. Wear it to work, the weekend market, meeting friends for brunch – any time of the year.
The very flattering A-line cut in a longer length gives you more coverage in wild weather. Highly waterproof, windproof, and yet still breathable.
- Waterproof to 10 000mm (high), seam-sealed (no water can reach you through the seams) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won’t get wet in a downpour with water beading off you like a duck’s back. This is our highest-rated waterproof level.
- Recycled PET outer fabric – doing your bit for the planet every time you put it on! Go you!
- Satin lined for a silky smooth skin feel and moisture-wicking
- Reflective elements on side pockets, chest, and back so that cars and others can see you in low light.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK – cos they’re the best) – so you can ride your bike/horse or sit in your car/a bus comfortably
- New hood shape with 3-way adjustable hood – because nobody wants water in their eyes when they’re trying to see in front of them in a rain shower. Our new hood shape was based on research from our Scribbler fans – better peripheral vision, back of head adjustability, and peak adjustability
- Zippered side pockets to keep your valuables dry and safe when out and about. We have also included zip pullers to help you find the zips especially when you’re wearing gloves
- New internal pocket – for those extra special valuables you want to keep close to your heart (quite literally!)
- Storm flap over the front zip to keep things watertight for you
- Hidden elasticated cuffs to keep water from running down your arm (and cold shivers up your spine!)
- New palm cut out on cuff to allow for better usability when wearing your coat
- Longer length to protect you even more when moving about
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the gorgeous yellow zip
If you want a looser fit go up a size
There are no reviews yet.