Huntaway Wild Raw Venison dog food with its hypoallergenic recipe is a complete food for your dog made primarily of Wild Raw Venison. The signature range of ingredients is chosen with care to provide a nutritionally balanced diet that offers your dog the benefits of fresh delicious raw meat fruit and vegetables. Conveniently flash-frozen in cube-shaped portions for convenience, which stack efficiently and are easy to separate. Freezer-friendly bags take up less room in the freezer. Free from grain, wheat, soy, corn, artificial preservatives, and colours, this high-quality dog food is an excellent source of amino acids and protein. This food delivers.
Raw food diets offer a host of benefits including better bone health, improved immunological response, skin and coat benefits, and less waste.
Huntaway Wild Raw Venison dog food has been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by AFFCO dog food nutrient profiles for all life stages including the growth of large dogs ( 70lbs or more as an adult dog).
- Venison is hypoallergic and highly digestible
- An excellent source of high value protein, vitamin B12, niacin (B3), B6, iron, zinc & phosphorus
- A source of long-chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fats, riboflavin (B2), pantothenic acid (B5), selenium and, also vitamin D
- Minimally processed natural animal derived source of calcium & phosphorus
- Provides a good source of minerals and other nutrients
- Venison Offal (Heart, Liver, Kidney, Lung, Spleen & Trachea)
- Offal is a nutritional pick and mix for dogs. It contains a hearty source of nutrients like B-complex vitamins, vitamins E, D and K, amino acids, iron, and trace minerals like copper, chromium, and zinc.
- Offal is almost a one-stop shop for your dog’s nutritional needs
Silverbeet (Swiss chard)
- Contain betalains, which have strong antioxidant activity
- Rich in vitamins A (through β-carotene), C and, vitamin E
- High levels of Vitamin A & beta-carotene
- Good for dental, eye health, bowel movements, and digestion
- Contains Vitamins A, C, and K, which help to support the immune system
- Antioxidant properties
- Lots of fibre, antioxidants (belatins), manganese (for energy production), & vitamins
- Can assist with vascular function, blood flow & digestion
- Provides levels of vitamins B6, vitamin C, vitamin K & vitamin E + folic acid
- Good source of fibre
- Parsley is one of the best natural sources of vitamin K & vitamin A, you can give to your dog(s). Vitamin K helps maintain a healthy blood clotting system and promotes liver health. Whereas vitamin A is beneficial for your dog’s eyes and immune system.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar is beneficial for digestion as it is also known as an anti-fungal agent that fights the bad bacteria in your dog’s gut
- Rosemary extract is a powerful antioxidant and natural preservative that we add in small amounts to our raw food for these added benefits
- Rapeseed Oil is a healthy oil, with a low level of saturated fat per total fat content
- Contains essential fatty acids, such as Omega 3 – Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA).
- Brewer’s yeast contains multiple B vitamins which aid brain function, and digestion. As well as promote healthy skin, hair, and liver function in dogs.
Chia seed meal
- Source of PUFA, α-linoleic acid (ALA)
- Can be a source of trace minerals (iron and zinc), fat-soluble (A, D, E, and K), and water-soluble (C, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin) vitamins
- Possible influences toward some of the supposed underlying mechanisms of this disease pathogenesis, such as increasing intestinal binding of calcium and decreasing bone resorption
Seaweed (kelp meal)
- Kelp tends to be high in fibre, protein and amino acids, which help to support digestion, thyroid function and tissue repair.
- High in magnesium and potassium, which play a significant role in energy production and the overall functioning of your pup’s body.
- One of the best sources of iodine, which is essential for healthy hormone production, with low iodine levels often leading to a disrupted metabolism and an enlarged thyroid gland.
- Minerals play a vital role in the diets of your dog by helping to ensure their body works to the best of their ability. Chloride or better known as salt is imperative for nerve and muscle function, digestion, as well as the function of the adrenal glands. We add a low level of chloride in our recipes to meet the sodium and chloride nutritional levels established by AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials).
- Improves & maintains the immune system, muscles, liver, heart, skin, and coat.
- Also an antioxidant
Care and attention
We pride ourselves in the calibre of products we produce, so we apply an extremely high level of care and attention in curating the ingredients for every batch of every product we make.