We are often in the car with our own dogs and know that we should secure small dogs in a crate. However, this is often impractical on short journeys. A simple solution was needed. We hearkened back to our outdoor pursuits days and found the answer in mountain sports – a single-handed use system with a safety locking carabiner that can be mounted in the normal click lock of the vehicle seat belt. Used in combination with a curli harness, it provides a perfect, safe, and secure solution for short distances. This safety belt is suitable for cats. Belts: Nylon / Snap Hook: Alloy
- Multiple uses, with the seatbelt or, with the iso fix system in newer cars
- Two sizes 30cm / 11,8inch and 60cm / 23,6inch
- Length adjustable for better range of movement
- Extra secure twist lock aluminum carabiner
- Lightweight, therefore not disturbing the dog
Never leave a dog alone in the car, particularly in the summer. A car rapidly becomes like an oven in the heat.